The Peace Committee, producers of the Parade & Festival for the United Nations International Day of Peace, works within Hawaii State and County guidelines to have a successful Festival for everybody and avoid any legal and safety issues on the day of the events. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
Whether you ARE SELLING or are NOT SELLING any item—as a nonprofit or regular business--here's what's needed:
- Fill out the Peace Committee vendor form (see below).
- Remit a check for $40.00, payable to the "Peace Committee."
- Mail form and application to:
Peace Committee/Booth Application
Honoka‘a Hongwanji Buddhist Temple
PO Box 1667
Honokaa, HI 96727
- Please note if you are selling food, any food sold is subject to approval by the Peace Committee. It is also your responsibility to have a State Department of Health Food Handlers Certificate. Their number is 933-0917. You must post the Food Handlers Certificate and a copy of your General Excise Tax License at your location at the Festival.
- On Festival day, Sept. 24, bring and post a copy of your GET License or nonprofit status.
To download Booth Application:
To download State Department of Health Food Permit: